Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stay on track

Well last week ended up being a wash. I did my Monday and Tuesday training but that was it for cardio. On the plus side
I began doing toning workouts again.

This morning I did #tiu arms and sand castle workout. I might be going to the auto show today in Chicago but if not I'm doing another round of toning later today with david.

I did okay with eating yesterday but I still needed more protein and water. This morning my scale said I'm 46% water and a few pounds up but I'm not going to worry about that at the moment. Right now I'm focused on building muscle, training for my half marathon and eating healthy and I'm confident the weight well come off If I stick to that.

Here's some of my goals in review from last well using the loseit app.

No comments:

Post a Comment