Saturday, February 15, 2014

Holidays

Holidays are a killer. Its dedinitely an opportunity of nine to stay better on track on holidays. It's way too easy for me to talk myself out of a workout. The weather isn't helping though. Now that the temperatures are finally climbing the wind its picking up so it still feels super cold!

Today I started off with my bombshell spell and coffee. I'm doing some morning yoga to help detox and wake up then heading to the gym. This evening we are picking up maggianos and heading to his family's for a combined bday celebration for a few of the men. His sister's partners and himself.

Throughout the day I'm doing  little workouts like #tiu arms and #tiu malibooty. Gotta keep conditioning my body!!

Valentines was nice. We just kept it really low key and I crashed early because I was exhausted from celebrating his bday the day before.

I'm ready for next week because holidays are over and I'll have no excuses. Well except the weather but I'm gonna have to push through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment