Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Try try again

Things at work are getting really challenging. Im trying not to let it get me down but it's nearly impossible. I'm making efforts to move on because I have no opportunities left where I'm currently employed but because my lease ends in five weeks and we were going tho apartment hunt this weekend...it's difficult to picture my life even two months from now.

I feel like I'm going tho be homeless and jobless...this being how I feel is making everything else feel unimportant.

Maybe when spring finally arrived ill feel more motivated? Most likely I'll feel better when all is said and done.

In the meantime I'm trying really hard to be accountable. I'm taking my protein and water intake the closest. Hopefully that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment