Tuesday, October 28, 2014

IM BACK

It's been a hella long time since I was updating. A lot has happened, too. My life is pretty much 100% different than it was when I was posting about my weight loss. I'm still down to 160 lbs, although this last week I was pigging out so I might be a bit higher now.

I'm going to continue with #weighinwednesday and #motivationmonday
This is me in a hotel room for my friends wedding. I did workouts in the hotel room. :)

I am going to recommit to fitness, weight loss, and eating healthy. MEANING I might be giving up drinking again. It worked amazing the last time I did it.... and now I definitely cannot afford it so there's no better time than now to do it.

I want to learn to really love myself. I've wrapped my identity up in men and what they think of me and its clearly not working. I'm broken hearted and self conscious. I need to love myself enough that being single for awhile is ok with me.
As you can see, there is plenty of space in my apartment to workout.

I need to believe that I'm enough. That I'm special. That I'm beautiful and worthy of not only love from a man but also worthy of love from myself! I deserve to be happy and the bottom line is I control my own happiness. #100happydays


Down the road I want to do the #24daychallenge by #advocare but I have no money so that will wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment