Friday, February 14, 2014

Davids 31st bday

I had a rest day wednesday and my 3 mile run yesterday got put off because I got a flat tire. Then it was my boyfriend birthday so I made that my priority.

Today is a new day. Valentines day!  We are getting salads from California pizza kitchen and hanging out at home. Tomorrow we are having maggianos with his family for his birthday and sunday were going downtown with another couple to see the auto show.

Today I'm thinking if going to trader Joe's and setting myself up for success next week. I have to stay on top of things because no matter what excuses the day to day allows me, May 18th us coming and I'll have to run 13.1 miles ready or not. And I'd rather be ready!!

So I'll run my 3 miles today and officially have missed only one day of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment